Jose K. Holder
3791 Adams Drive
Wharton TX, 77488
Position as Compliance Officer for large corporation.
Demonstrated ability to achieve success in highly regulated and high pressure environment. Skilled at resolving compliance issues peacefully and efficiently.
Texas University, Wharton, TX 1990
M.S., Environmental Science
Texas University, Wharton, TXI 1988
Masters, Public Affairs
Concentration in environmental policy and international affairs.
Texas University, Wharton, TX 1986
Bachelor of Science, Biology
Fluent in Mandarin, Spanish and English.
Key Projects include:
- Reviewed compliance of agri-business in North America.
- Wrote policies for the Office of Environmental Compliance.
- Compiled resource lists for environmental regulators.
- Global Forum Panel Member at United Nations Conference on Environment Compliance.
- Traveled widely for business and research purposes throughout Asia, Africa, and North and South America.
Center for Research, Houston, TX 1996 – 2000
- Project lead for air and water and pollution compliance.
- Administrated grant funds for project from concept to completion; achieved 130% of goal at 34% under budget.
- Directed the relocation of 20 families from hazardous landfill conditions.
- Improved information services for foreign agencies.
Waste Management,Wharton, TX
1994 – 1996
- Served as point of contact for government and private businesses.
- Established protocols and standards for waste management.
- Expedited pollution screening programs.
Felix Environmental Services,Wharton, TX
1990 – 1994
Project Manager/Environmental Scientist
- Qualified a $40 million grant fund for wide-scale oil spill clean up.
- Developed a large treatment and disposal facility.