Ken L. West
1245 Connor Street
Gulfport, MS 39501
Summary of Qualifications
Computer professor with additional experience in network administration and project management. Key areas of expertise include:
- Computer Instruction • MicroSoft Curriculum
- Student Assessment • Curriculum Development
- Lectures • Lesson Plans
- Microsoft OS • Novell Systems • Internet Technology
- Network Administration • Hardware Configuration • Software Configuration
- Windows 95 • Windows • TCP / IP
- Peripheral Equipment • Proxy Server • MS Office Professional
Ronald Institute of Technology, Gulfport, MS 1999 – Present
MCSE Instructor and MCT
Adult Education Program, Gulfport, MS 1997 – 1999
Gulfport Community College, Gulfport, MS 1990 – 1997
Johnson High School, Gulfport, MS 1982 – 1990
- Provided total training of Novell and Microsoft network administration.
- Delivered a lesson in Microsoft NT.
- Skilled in troubleshooting to the board level; excellent ability to facilitate, diagnose and troubleshoot networking and configuration problems of both hardware and software.
Technical Instructor / Trainer
- Developed curriculum and training materials. Created goals and objectives for departments.
- Demonstrated ability to lecture and motivate a diverse adult student body.
- Provided innovative lecture techniques and teaching strategies for students.
Education and Training
Gulfport College, Gulfport, MS
GPA: 3.8, • Computer Science Teaching Certification, State of Georgia Education Program
- MCSE, CNE and A+, Valley Technical Institute