Casey D. Fredrickson
1872 Duke Lane
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Computer science programming involved with website design, system operations, software development and computer programming expertise.
- Designed automation programs for accounting purposes.
- Prepared several seminars educating professionals regarding internet ethics and computer viruses.
- Utilized internet expertise to create web pages and multi-page web sites.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize object-oriented programming.
Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ 2002
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
Awarded Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- Object-Oriented Programming • Data and File Structures • Large Scale Programming
- Algorithms • Distributed Computing • Java
- Software Engineering • Statistics • Calculus I and II
- Discrete Mathematics • Information Processing • Programming Languages
Red Bank Community College, Red Bank, NJ 2000
A.A.S., Computer Science
- Application Software: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, Access, WordPerfect, CorelDraw, PhotoShop, and Quark Xpress.
- Languages: Basic, C++, C, Ada, SQL, Java, Pascal, QBasic, Prolog, Scheme, Assembly, LISP, ML, Perl, and FoxPro.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98 and NT, DOS, and SunOS for Workstations.
- Network: Communications with TCP/IP and FTP.
Frankel & Locke LLP, Red Bank, NJ 2002
Network Administrator Intern
Bank of New Jersey Mortgage Corporation, Red Bank, NJ