1857 Tea Lane
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
Professional computer support position for a certified, expert technician.
- Build and repair computer systems for improved speed and efficiency.
- Driven to provide professional, courteous and accurate service and support.
- Assist customers with all computer related issues.
- Hardware: Installed and serviced processors, system boards, memory chips, hard drives, and CD drives..
- O/S: Windows NT Workstation, DOS, and Novell NetWare 3.12.
- Software: Microsoft Office for PC and Mac.
Highland Computers, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 1999 – Present
Performed in-home computer service across region.
- Repaired and upgraded equipment on all PC computers.
- Performed troubleshooting of personal computers and related equipment.
Reedley Associates, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 1996 – 1999
Customer Service Representative
- Provided customer assistance on accounts and resolved billing disputes.
- Participated in marketing campaign to retain clients.
Rapids Community College, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 1999
Rapids Learning Center, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 2001
Career Training Center, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 2000
Certificate, Help Desk Professional Program
Washington College of Technology, Spokane, Washington 1999
PC Repair Certification