Timothy J. York
3193 Oakwood Circle
Fullerton, CA 93632
Experienced construction estimator with expertise in commercial estimating practices. Able to work from blueprints and sketches to determine cost and schedules of projects. Skilled negotiator committed to customer service and driving business for company. Background includes several years of reviewing plans, determining subcontractor needs, compiling bids and presenting complete bid packages to customers. Strong technical and business skills. Able to lead projects from conception to final key turnover.
U.S. CONSTRUCTION, Fullerton, CA 1990 – Present
Chief Construction Estimator
Maintain full responsibility for preparing complete bid packages while managing onsite work for large commercial contractor. Oversee work of two assistant estimators and an office assistant. Projects range in size from 50,000 square feet and $1 million to 200,000 square feet and over $5 million.
- Prepared over 200 estimates with a 65% bid award rate.
- Created successful bid to win the company an ongoing contract worth over $10 million over the period of two years.
- Hired as estimator and promoted to VP over estimating division.
TYKO, Fullerton, CA 1985 – 1990
Generated computer cost estimates to obtain city contracts throughout busy urban area. Estimates include labor and material costs..
- Increased sales by 75% and award rate by 25%..
- Ranked #1 for the most sales in company.
Donny AslowConstruction Courses