Construction Manager Resume
John E. Alexander
3726 Counts Lane
Cincinnati, KY 45203
To lead construction projects with safety, hard work ethic, and creativity to completion of distinct and well-built creations.
- Highly organized manager with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Dedicated to completing projects ahead of schedule and under budget.
- Expertise of all construction practices.
- Committed to safety and regulation compliance.
- Skilled problem solver and communicator.
- Owned and directed business for over a decade with supervision and scheduling responsibilities for 25 employees.
- Negotiated contracts worth more than $2.5 million per year.
- Prepare complete and accurate bids.
- Cultivate relationships with suppliers to receive best prices.
- Experienced in delegating to subcontractors.
- Experienced expert with several years in construction industr.
- Attend annual seminars to determine and stay ahead of industry trends.
- Specialized knowledge of steel frameworks and fiberglass construction; specialized in stick-built construction.
- Perfect safety record.
- Detailed and accurate record keeper.
- Donated over two weeks of manpower to charity each year..
- Raised over $250,000 in goods and services for local children’s hospital construcion services.
Equipment & Machines
Certified to Operate:
Cement Mixers, Back Hoe, Cranes, Compactors, and Excavators.
Bronson Bros., Inc. 1996 – Present
Director of Production and Technology
Farmer Construction 1986 – 1996
Technical Industries 1981 – 1986
Laborers Local 7635 1977 – 1981