Controller Electronic Resume Sample
Ken S. Griffin
4462 Byers Lane
Davis, CA 95616
MBA with expertise in accounting and international business. Several years of tax and accounting experience. Proven ability to analyze cashflow, costs, and jobs. Dedicated to negotiating favorable contracts and reducing expenses.
Electro Publishing, Inc., Davis, CA
1999 – Present
Manage all accounting and financial services for a $10 million manufacturer.
Responsible for P&L reporting.
- Member of the executive team from start-up.
- Automated system to track entire manufacturing cycle.
- Negotiated a 25% reduction in vendor pricing and terms.
- Significantly improved customer satisfaction by improving adherence to deadlines.
- Cultivated relationships with potential buyers.
Deloitte & Touche, Davis, CA 1999 – 1999
Worked within the International Solutions Division to manage the global taxes and compliance issues. Oversaw major corporated accounts. Interacted well with senior executives and company presidents.
- Created a 90% paperless work environment and eliminated all transfers of paper files between offices.
Ernst & Young, Davis, CA 1996 – 1998
Improved company’s software income tax product. Travelled globally to train employees on use of program. Prepared annual tax returns.
Computers Inc. , Davis, CA 1994 – 1996
Tax Software Developer
Provided software support to clients. Attended conferences and seminars to participate in discussions to improve product.
All Microsoft Office applications.
University of California at Davis 1995
Master of Business Administration
Specialization in Accounting and International Business
University of California at Davis 1991
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
Raised funds for nonprofit organizations.