Controller Hotel Resume Sample
Carmen R. Kolode
717 Roosevelt Street
San Francisco, CA 94143
Accounting and business expert with a demonstrated ability to lead in the implementation of strategic plans to ensure company growth. Adept planner, coordinator and organizer of innovative projects. Hardworking and committed to adhering to budgets and schedules. Able to work in busy, high-pressure situations. Effective public speaker and communicator.
Comprehensive experience in:
- Organizational Systems • Leadership
- Investor Relations • Cash Management
- Financial Management Analysis • P&L Management
- Documentation • Scheduling
- Business Analysis • Hardware and Software Systems
- Budget Preparation • Personnel Management
Caldwell Management Group, San Francisco, CA 2001 – Present
- Analyze financial statements and company operations to businesses undergoing financial difficulties. Present solutions and recommendations to management.
Glendale Inn, San Francisco, CA 1985 – 2001
General Manager / Controller
- Responsible for all finances and accounting for 100-room hotel. Performed all budget and tax preparation. Developed financial statements and market planning. Prepared all monthly and annual reports and taxes.
- Directed daily operations for accounting office.
Worldwide Management Corporation, San Francisco, CA 1982 – 1985
- Prepared and financial for large multi-site corporation with sales in excess of $35 million. Managed all accounting functions and supervised five employees.
- Coordinated cash management.
- Instrumental in reversing losses of $10,000 per month.
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
B.S., Accounting, Minor: Mathematics