Controller Manufacturing Resume Sample
Julius O. Ryan
3535 Union Street
Seattle, WA 98101
Management expert with a unique ability to train and lead personnel to improved efficiency and productivity. Combine analysis and planning skills with human resources expertise. Several years in managerial and leadership roles.
Proven ability to train and motivate. Strong analytical abilities. Excellent team builder. Extremely successful in facilitating positive relations between employees and management.
Core competencies include:
- Operations Analysis • Business Turnarounds
- Leadership Training • Efficiency Appraisals
- Customer Retention • Policy Development
- Relationship Building • Credit Management
- Mentoring • Financial Statements
- Time Management • Conflict Resolution
Major Projects and Accomplishments
- Identified need for training and personnel reorganization. Facilitated changes.
- Evaluated performance assessments systems and instituted improvements.
- Provided organizational structure.
- Established corporate policies and procedures for accounting practices.
Grimsley Repair Service, Inc., Seattle, WA 1997 – Present
Provided financial management for oilfield equipment manufacturer.
- Evaluated finances and initiated improved communication with lenders. Successfully kept corporation in business during downturn.
- Restructured administrative and marketing procedures.
- Led the corporation into re-establishing open credit accounts with vendors.
- Recommended restructuring and downsizing which increased profitability by 15%.
Hexagon Industries, Seattle, WA 1995 – 1997
CAO / CONTROLLER
Directed financial management for restaurant chain.
- Evaluated all operations including finances and recommended revolutionary changes.
- Restructured organizational chart and provided training.
- Assisted in restructure of corporation which led to a 50% increase in profitability.
Zander Group, Seattle, WA 1993 – 1995
Proprietor / CEO
Founded and led a commercial catering business.
- Designed and marketed products for restaurants.
- Sold company for $500,000.
Cobb & Brown, Seattle, WA 1990 – 1993
Partner / CAO
Managed landscape architecture design firm.
- Established and oversaw all financial and HR administration.
- Notable projects include: TownSquare Flower Garden, Open Air Arboretum and State Park Entrance.
Feldman and Tank, Seattle, WA 1987 – 1990
- Set up the Reservations Department for a new luxury spa.
- Designed and advertised vacation packages.
- Hired and trained over 400 seasonal employees.
- Wrote company’s operations and personnel policies and procedures manual.