Kenneth M. Rasking
1170 Roosevelt Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
Highly experienced and sought-out Corporate Development Consultant with several years of experience across several industries. Specialized in the execution of change management programs. Proven ability to lead change and redesign business and operational practics. Skilled in negotiations, presentations and quality improvements. Expertise in a diverse array of industries, products, and services. Special skills in:
- Change Management • Team Building
- Mentoring Management • Performance Reengineering
- Business Development • Process Redesign
- Productivity Improvement • Procedure Development
- Personnel Development
- Business Development Consultant with notable experience in leading start-up ventures as well as established companies. Able to lead change in product innovation, market positioning, strategic sales, revenue growth and competitive negotiations.
- Accomplishment record has been based on outstanding ability to lead and train people in a way which positively impacts bottom-lines.
- Knowledge of due diligence practices, needs assessment and short and long term growth plans.
- Able to write manuals and benefit plans which enable companies to experience fast-track growth.
Golderdon, San Fransisco, CA 2001 – Present
Corporate Development Consultant
At the top of the field for producing and presenting innovative marketing campaigns and employee training.
- Work with employees at all levels of the corporation to revolutionize business practices.
- Established incentive programs which turned under-performing salesman into top producers and industry leaders.
- Implmented training program to increase employee satisfaction and goal-setting which increased productivity by a measurable 10%.
Teams, San Fransisco, CA 1999 – 2001
Partner/Vice President Sales
An inovative firm which helps small to giant corporations enable effective and enjoyable training programs. Train management in developing accepting and cohesive work environments.
- Recruited and trained top talent to provide quality training programs across the country..
- Cultivated long-term business alliances which lead to further growth of company.
OMC, Inc., San Fransisco, CA 1998 – 1999
Executive Sales & Marketing Consultant
An incentive marketing firm which specializes in awarding vacations.
- Developed a five-year growth plan which led to long-term success and growth.
- Worked with in-house sales managers and telemarketers. Closely monitored their progress and empowered them to reach their goals. Increased revenue stream by 65%.
Mangin, San Fransisco, CA 1993 – 1998
National Sales Manager
A large firm specializing in the employee incentive industry.
- Oversaw entire region with a sales staff of 35 and 100+ telemarketers. Achived $50 million in sales one year which was company record.
- Worked with outside sales representatives to provide account negotiation and closings.
Education and Training
Southeastern California University 1995
Southeastern California University 1993