Roger R. Lee
789 Ashmor Drive
Duluth, MN 55802
Corporate Attorney with a wide reputation for delivering win-win outcomes in all tyes of business and civil litigation. A demonstrated ability to negotiate favorable out-of-court settlements. Have won important dismissals at the Federal and State level. Generated over $5 million in fees over the last four years>. Career highlights:
- 55 cases brought to verdict in State Court.
- Arbitrated over 200+ cases.
- Appearances before State and Federal Supreme Courts.
- Over ten years in management and legal administration experience.
Litigation Trial Practice Specialties
Corporate/Individual Client Prosecution/Defense
- Business Disputes • Contract Breaches
- Employee Contracts • Libel Suits
- Arbitration • Toxic Torts
- Product Liability • Insurance Bad Faith
Insurance Defense Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury • Property Damage
- Construction Law • Breach of Contract
- Medical Malpractice • Product Liability
- Vehicular Negligence • Liability
- Negligence • Insurance Bad Faith
- Vehicle Manslaughter • Municipal Litigation
MMP and Co., Duluth, MN 1997 – Present
Led team of five attorneys and paralegals in the a family-law practice.
Personally provided over $2,000, 000 in billable hours per year. Initiated several successful defenses for clients. have led numerous victories for clients which have yielded significant savings in time and money. Over 500 litigation claims successfully settled. Highlights include:
- The successful settlement of a stock value case which required high levels of communication and trust-building. Saved the individuals and corporations involved hundreds of thousands of dollars.
MMP and Co., Duluth, MN 1986 – 1997
Successfully won and settled all types of cases including property damage, insurance bad faith, large asbestos litigation, breach of contract and profesional malpractice.
Pulse, Duluth, MN
Recruited to oversee a large technology upgrade which required extensive research and negotiations.
Supreme Court of the United States of America.
Supreme Court of Tennessee.
United States District Court
American Bar Association
State Bar Association
County Bar Association
Frequent public lectures related to ethical use of computer use and intellectual property rights.
University of California, School of Law, CA
Secretary of Student Bar Association; Honors in Legal Writing
University of Minnesota, Duluth, MN
B.A., Government, Minor: Transportation