Beverly R. Degroot
3835 Layman, Court
Tucker, GA 30083
Professional Business Executive
Corporate relations executive with top-notch ability to identify and capture new business opportunities for corporations. Very skilled public speaker and negotiator. Wide array of knowledge in project management from initial analysis to implementation. Skilled financial analyst with the ability to lead and motivate teams to revenue growth.
- Strategic Growth • Credit Management
- Leadership • Project Management
- Profit and Loss Management • Change Management
- Retail Banking • Facilitation & Training
- Sales & Marketing • Fluent in French
Grew revenue by $1 billion in under three years.
Increased margins on renewed mortgages through computerized mortgage renewal which led to revenue increase of 55%
Streamlined credit system to follow individual sales, decreased administration costs by $500,000 annually.
Professional Management Experience
COMMERCE COMPANIES, Tucker, GA 1989 – Present
Promoted from to Senior Management with responsiblity for an annual operating budget of $4 million after first year. Led sales improvements to 200% increase.
Responsibilities included all business and marketing operations as well as personnel training and extended financial forecasting.
COMMERCE COMPANIES, Tucker, GA 2001 – 2002
National Sales & Support Manager
- Executed an increase in sales by 35% in first year. Led expansion to emerging markets.
- Led succesful realignment and reassignment of management.
- Accurately controlled all financial controls.
- Improved commnication between employees and business partners.
COMMERCE COMPANIES, Tucker, GA 2000 – 2001
- Led a sales marketing program through the use of web technology.
- Pioneered a mortgage renewal project statewide.
COMMERCE COMPANIES, Tucker, GA 1999 – 2000
Senior Sales Manager
- Directed business sales for five banking branches, with combined assets of $4 billion.
COMMERCE COMPANIES, Tucker, GA 1997 – 1999
- Transformed customer service to earn branch top ranking.
- Promoted market capture improvement by 25%.
Cumberland College , Tucker, GA 1989
M.B.A., Business Administration
Cumberlandr College, Tucker, GA
Diploma, Business Administration
Member, California Institute of Mortgage Brokers & Lenders (CIMBL)
Member, California Association of Financial Planners (CAFP)
- Strategic Sourcing Methodology
- Effective Meeting Management
- Consulting Process Workshop Innovative Thinking