Billy H. Bryant
4602 Ashcraft Court
Chula Vista, CA 92010
- Developed timely and accurate budget.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Expertise in improving systems and processes.
- Proven ability to improve and take on responsibility.
Harding University, Chula Vista, CA 1998
Masters, Business Administration
Harding University, Chula Vista, CA
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Minor: Computer Science, Economics
Redman 1993 – Present
Redman Associates 1995 – 1998
Cost Accounting Manager
- Supervised staff of five.
- Performed all cost accounting functions such as general ledger and profit and loss statements.
- Worked on a project improvement team.
Redman Associates 1994 – 1995
Cost Analyst/Sales Forecaster
- Effectively managed all daily activities of five Cost Accountants.
- Produced sales projections.
- Interpreted sales projection data for planning.
Redman Associates 1993 – 1994
- Priced all products for optimal revenue.
- Evaluated and analyzed expenses.
- Audited physical inventory.
Linked, Inc. 1992 – 1993
Assistant Business Manager
- Evaluated operations and merchandise for three warehouses.
- Created and analyzed proposed capital projects.
- Produced annual budget proposals.
Redman Associates 1983 – 1992
Redman Associates 1990 – 1992
Senior Cost Accountant/ Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Managed the daily activities of AP group.
- Created accurate standard direct costs for finished goods and raw materials.
- Directed and approved monthly closeout for direct costs.
- Drafted and prepared annual budget, including detailed standard costs.
Redman Associates 1987 – 1990
- Recorded and oversaw all tooling costs for warehouse.
- Responsible for Receivable.
Redman Associates 1983 – 1987
- Helped start-up for two facilities.
- Automated inventory records.
- Responsible for order processing.
Product Cost and Manufacturing Accounting
- Proficient in MS Office and QuickBooks