Randall B. Warnock
833 Cameron Road
Driven and accurate cost estimate professional with over a decade in delivering effective cost estimates, cost controls and project management. Also skilled in employee relations and motivational management.
Roman Agency, Buffalo, NY 1995 – Present
Cost Estimating and Project Control Coordinator
Responsible for controlling costs and schedules for a large manufacturing firm. Analyze projects and schedules, interact with engineers, schedulers and project managers to offer recommendations and direction. Stay in touch with supervisors around the globe.
- Coordinate a $200 million project annually.
- Handle cost controls and schedules for three additional projects per year.
- Oversee performance assessments to stay ahead of industry averages.
Geo Consultants, Buffalo, NY 1988 – 1995
Managed all activities for geological lab. Created the business plan and all financial estimates and reports. Supervised procurement specialists and a five-person administrative staff.
- Presented the first annual report to investors.
- Devised procedures to improve turnaround time by 25%.
- Led a targeted, direct mail campaign which increased corporat visibility significantly
UNIVERSITY OF NY, Buffalo, NY 1991
Masters, Business Administration
SAINT MARY’S COLLEGE, Buffalo, NY 1988
Bachelor of Science, Biology
- Microsoft Windows
- Expedition and Lotus
- QuatroPro and CricketGraph
- Aldus Persuasion