Don S. Carroll
881 Sundown Lane
Austin, TX 78701
A Marketing Professional with repuation for excellent communication, strong customer service and retention. Able to quickly meet sales quotas and generate revenue.
Areas of Expertise
- Accounting • Customer Service
- Sales Consultation • Troubleshooting
- New Product Marketing • Vendor Relations
- Collections • Procedures and Processes
- Trade Shows and Seminars • Sales
- Cost Estimating • Conflict Resolution
TX COMMUNICATIONS, Austin, TX 1999 – Present
Customer Account Executive
Manage over 200 accounts and and sales for company’s new products. Increase profite margins by upselling to existing customers.
- Lead a lucrative nationwide account. Manage the service of key accounts. Led number one annual sales team.
- Consistently beat sales quota by 150%.
ZED COMPANY, Austin, TX 1998 – 1999
Managed all sales/marketing of over 1000 products for a tri-state area.
- Able to provide sales management for new product and promotions.
- Continually increased sales by effective merchandising and inventory.
ACE FOODS, Austin, TX 1994 – 1998
Improved activity on 25 ailing accounts. Improved previous years revenue by 200% during “rookie” year.
- Successfully increased sales by cultivating relationships with sales managers.
- Introduced a new line which produced $200,000 in sales in six months.
FOOD BROKERAGE, Austin, TX 1989 – 1994
Developed 100 new accounts and sold 50 products in three states. Gave well-received presentations at industry trade shows.
- Coordinated the opening of two new stores.
- Directed the sampling of products at trade shows.
The Law Firm, P.C. (1986 to 1989) – Held various positions during tenure, including:
Assistant Campaign Manager & Treasurer, Worker’s Compensation Administrator, and Legal Assistant.
- Microsoft Word
- Mac Applications
- Windows NT
- Power Point
St. Joseph’s University, Austin, TX