Pamela K. Simmons
Morehead, KY 40153
Well-traveled, experienced professional seeking a position in Customer Service for the hospitality industry. Certified travel agent with extensive travel experience. Able to interact effective with customers from diverse backgrounds and cultures. Personally travelled across Europe, North America, and Asia to gain valuable industry experience. Fluent in Italian, English, French and Norwegian.
Education and Training
Atlantic School of Airlines
Diploma, Airline Travel
Certified in reservation, ticketing, and flight attendant services.
Travel Agency Course
Completed French II Conversational French Course.
Product Sampling Representative (2 Years)
- Represented company by providing samples to grocery store shoppers.
- Hired as freelancer for multiple product promotions.
Hospitality Greeter and Liaison (5 Years)
- Worked with families being relocated to ensure smooth moving and assimilation.
- Provided monthly meetings training personnel in hospitality services.
- Planned networking functions to welcome new employees.
Harrington Car & Truck Rental
Customer Service / Office Manager (4 Years)
- Interacted in a personable manner with customers on the phone and in person.
Lansing Aircraft – Chelsey Division
Production Coordinator (2 Years)
- Prepared production schedules for manufacturing operation.