Grace J. Vega
1460 Hill Farm Road
Sacramento, CA 95814
Experienced sales professional with an ability to work with customers from diverse backgrounds and manage personnel and business issues efficiently. Combined management training and client relationship building to provide excellent service. Key skills include:
- Negotiations • Presentations • Business Communications
- Product Promotion • Market Analysis • Territory Cultivation
- Sales Planning • Lead Generation • Staff Training
- Networking • Account Management • Office Administration
Burt Associates, Sacramento, CA 1998 – Present
Client Account Specialist
Developed a strong network of over 300 high-net worth clients. Awarded as top salesman for regenue. Personally cultivated over $1 million in sales.
- Business Development: Networked with community members to develop new accounts.
- Account Management: Retained clients with excellent customer service skills.
- Sales Tracking & Planning: Collaborated with company executives to create sales tracking plan.
- Business Presentations: Conducted cold calls and product presentations.
Fanning, Inc, Sacramento, CA 1992 – 1998
District Sales Representative
Recruited to grow territories in three states. Top 1% of nationwide salespeople.
- Product Marketing: Developed new uses for existing products.
- Sales Training: Provided training to all new hires.
- Client Management: Provided excellent client relations and counseling.
- Administration: Collaborated with the Vice-President to train salespeople in use of computer technology.
Sacramento State University, Sacramento, CA
B.A., Liberal Arts